You are required to review the Privacy Statement below and sign the Student Declaration on page 6.
If you have any questions about the form, please contact:
Essential Energy Training Services
P: 02 65884570
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Essential Energy is required to collect personal information about you
and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity
data) may be used or disclosed by Essential Energy for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Essential Energy
may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
- School - if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or trainee-ship;
- Employer - if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
- Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- Issuing statements of attainment or qualification, and populating authenticated VET transcripts;
- Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
- Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
- Administering VET, including programme administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party
contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET
Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVERs website at www.ncver.edu.au).